Sunday 4 October 2015

Lots of Autumn News!

Well it's been a while so I have a lot of news to promulgate :)

Firstly, woo hoo! Pancake the Bear has won Judges Choice at the Excellence in Bear Artistry Awards!


This is the second Judges Choice in my career so I'm very pleased, click here to vote before 31st of October!

Secondly, I'm now getting ready for my second trip to Sheffield for the Great Yorkshire Teddy Bear Event.  I'm very excited as it will also be a reunion with my good friend Tami Eveslage in her first bear show outside of the US, can't wait. I'm going to try and make some Christmassy creatures this year as my Hugglets dates have always felt too early to go festive.

Thirdly, I've joined Bearpile for a month, to see how it goes... the link's here if you'd like to check it out! Jack is listed, amongst others...



Last but not least, if you've not seen him already I welcomed Boris into my life in July!  Life is much better with a dog but I've got to be honest, he's getting too big to plonk in my lap while I sew... think some adjustments may have to be made!


Hope to have lots of photos for you soon, but in the meantime don't forget to follow us on Facebook where my posts are much more regular.

Chloe and the Luglys xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment