Saturday 23 June 2012

I really want a dog....



Argh, I really want a dog! I really, really want a pug called Captain Pugwash or Frank and I don't care who knows it! I know this is a bit random, but here's the reasons why.

This is Einstein (posing fetchingly on the first ever quilt I finished, hurrah! Only took a year too :P). He's a Mini Schnauzer and a lovely old gent: we baby sit him when his dad's away on business.

On top of that my mum recently adopted a Staffie, a breed of dog that has a bad rep here in the UK but there's only bad owners of course, so Reuben is just a massive puppy: he does steal my teddies and carry them off however!

Sadly, everyone says it would be cruel to get a dog in my first year of teaching when I'll be pretty busy, even though I'll only be living ten minutes away from school....

I'd be happy if I could take the infamous Mr. Poo with me, but mum thinks he's too old... I would get a cat but I would feel like I was cheating on him: is that a bit sad?

Someone needs to convince me either way as I'm wasting way too much time looking a pics of pugs online :P I should be looking at furniture for the new flat but pics of dogs are so much less depressing... someone should buy me one so I can concentrate on getting my bear finished for the new Bear competition here in the UK this week: you can see the new guy (work in progress!) at the bottom of this post, because I just have pets on my mind right now!

More bear news next week! (once the obsession has passed!)

Chloe and the Lugly's xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment